Give the gift of a beautiful stay on Catalina Island at the Avalon Hotel with a gift certificate.
Purchase a Gift Certificate for any value over $25. For instance, depending on the season, a $100 certificate covers about half of a night’s stay. In addition, $300 typically covers a two night’s stay. Similarly, $500 may cover two nights and boat fare. Lastly, $1000 may cover two nights in our “Best in House” room. Buy a certificate valued at $4,000, and spoil your recipient, They can redeem it for a “Sea and Summit Package“. The ultimate island vacation.
A Unique Gift Idea Anyone Will Love
Make the perfect choice for an Elopement or Honeymoon gift. Help them celebrate a Special Anniversary, or birthday by purchasing a gift certificate from The Avalon Hotel. Therefore, during the Holiday Gift-giving season The Avalon Hotel gift card says more than “Merry Christmas.” It says “go make a memory on us.” Just follow the link to online purchase. Then fill out billing information, recipient information and select if you want certificate emailed electronically or a physical paper certificate sent via US Mail. Just like a gift card, The Avalon Hotel Gift Certificate does not expire. In conclusion, the certificate is tracked in the hotel reservation system. Therefore, it can be used to cover the cost of room stays or packages that include transportation, services or tours reserved through the hotel.
Have it Delivered There By Christmas – Send Electronically
We all know the Postal and Parcel Service is stretched to the limit this time of year. Therefore, this is the perfect last minute gifting option. Get it to them immediately by selecting the “E-mail the gift certificate to the recipient” option on the purchase and check out page. Click link below to start your order.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions:
1. Gift certificates may only be used for whole or part payment for room bookings.
2. Gift certificates are redeemable subject to availability at The Avalon Hotel.
3. All room bookings exchanged for gift certificates must be pre-booked and presented upon check-in.
4. Gift certificates may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
5. The Avalon Hotel does not accept responsibility for the loss, theft or alteration of gift certificates.
6. The Avalon Hotel reserves the right not to accept damaged or defaced certificates.
7. The Avalon Hotel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without further notice.